Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions
Driving Creek is a vaccine mandated business and all visitors My Vaccine Passes will be checked on arrival.
Please read our terms and conditions and contact us if you have any queries.
Our zipline tour has an age and weight restriction for participation. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure they meet these requirements prior to purchasing a tour.
Please read and check the requirements for participation before purchasing.
Some of our activities have age requirements for participation.
- Minimum age of 6 years.
- Children (13 years and under) must be accompanied by a responsible adult (17 years or over).
- Children under 4 years of age must be recorded when booking.
- Children under the age of 2 years and not walking must be secure in a front pack / front harness.
- Children (13 years and under) must be accompanied by an adult (17 years or older).
- No age restriction for the daily basic wheel throwing class.
- Age restrictions may apply for other courses.
Weight and clothing requirements:
The Zipline Tour has a maximum weight restriction of 120kg (264 lb). All participants will be weighed before taking part in the tour. All Zipline Tours customers are required to wear closed toe shoes while on the tour.
The Rail Tour, Pottery Class and Conservation Tour do not have any weight restrictions or specific clothing requirements.
- Refunds will be granted for any cancellation related to COVID-19, such as lockdown, self-isolating requirement, or a health concern.
- The total booking value may be charged for cancellations made within 24 hours of your tour time. Cancellations made outside of the 24-hour period will not incur any charge.
- Changes to bookings within 24 hours will be subject to availability and to Coromandel Zipline Tours discretion.
- Customers will be offered an alternative tour time or a full refund if their tour is canceled due to weather conditions, unforeseeable hazards and any other event beyond Driving Creeks control.
- The full price will be charged to customers who fail to arrive at their pre-booked tour time.
Driving Creek reserves the right to cancel any tour or booking due to weather conditions, unforeseeable hazards, unsuitability of the visitor due to reasons such as age, ill health, intoxication, exceeding the zipline weight restriction, and any other event beyond our control that will compromise the safe operation of the activity.
Medical conditions or disabilities will not automatically exclude you from participating in the Railway Tour, Pottery Classes or Courses, and Conservation Tour.
You may be asked to disclose any medical conditions or disabilities before going on your zipline tour, and some disabilities or medical conditions may prevent you from participating in the zipline tour. If you have concerns about a condition, please contact us or consult your doctor.
Unfortunately, we cannot take anyone who is pregnant on our zipline tour.
Participation in adventure activities involves a degree of risk which Driving Creek takes all reasonably practicable steps to control. All zipline customers will be required to read and sign a risk disclosure form before taking part in the zipline tour, as required by the Adventure Activities Regulation 2016.
A Risk Disclosure is not required for the Railway Tour, Pottery Classes or courses, and Conservation Tour.
Photography and Video
Photos taken during the zipline tour will be provided to customers free of charge. Our guides will take these photos to the best of their ability considering the outdoor lighting and weather conditions, but we cannot guarantee the quality of these photos.
Driving Creek reserves the right to use any photo or video taken during one of our experiences for promotional purposes without permission or payment.
Gift vouchers are not redeemable for cash. No discounts apply when redeeming gift vouchers. Gift vouchers are initially valid for 12 months but may be extended at the discretion of Driving Creek.
All pricing is displayed and charged in New Zealand dollars and includes relevant taxes. Coromandel Zipline Tours reserves the right to alter published prices at any time.